Make sure that you're logging in with the correct email and password. If you don't remember the email, check the confirmation email message that we sent you. If you don't remember your password, just click the “Forgot password?” link and you’ll be able to reset it. Keep in mind that this will reset your password for all Conduit services.
Important: If you haven't logged in to your Control Panel since Oct 2011, then you'll need to upgrade to your new email login by creating a new account and then importing your toolbar(s) to it. (Your email will be your Conduit ID.) Follow these steps to upgrade your login:
1. Start logging in with your old toolbar name and password. You'll be prompted to create your new account.
2. Fill in the form and click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
3. Open the confirmation email that we sent you and confirm your email address.
4. Your Control Panel reopens. Click START WORKING.
5. (This process creates a new toolbar, so you’ll be asked to name it.) Do so and click START to proceed.)
6. Go to the Home tab and click IMPORT TOOLBAR.
7. Enter your old Toolbar/Login Name and password and click IMPORT.
Check here, too:
The toolbar you're trying to log in to may have been imported to your Conduit ID (email login) account. Log in with your email and password, and you’ll see all of your toolbars on your Home page (click the Community Toolbar logo to open your Home page). If a toolbar is missing, click the Import button in the Home page to import it.
You might be trying to log in with your old toolbar login name and password. Log in with your new Conduit ID (email) and password.
If you need more help, please click the Ask a Question button.